We specialize in ALTERATIONS on:
- Prom Dresses
- Formal Wear
- Bridal Wear
- Casual Clothing
What we don’t do :
I’d like to think that I can almost do anything…because I love to sew. But the truth is…that isn’t so. Here is a list of some of the items that I just don’t do:
- Custom Wedding Dresses
- Upholstry on furniture;
- Repair on sleeping bags;
- Any leather or vinyl sewing or repair;
- Pleated drapes (you know those curtain with hooks!);
- Chair covers – I don’t make or repair them;
- Mattress covers – I don’t make or repair them;
- Alter, repair or make any sort/type of intimate apparel;
- Zippers on luggage, purses, sleeping bags (I only replace zippers on clothing items)
- Letting Out Clothing: I don’t let clothing out if there is not enough fabric to let out.
My sewing and alterations business mainly focuses on clothing.
I will work to finish your project quickly – my turn-around time is between 7 – 10 days for most items. ( rush 2-4 days with extra charge)
WEDDING/FORMAL WEAR/PROM: To ensure that I have ample time to complete the alterations I require a 21 day turn-around. In other words – I must have the dress 21 days prior the date that you need the dress to be finished. This allows for time to have the proper fittings and adjustments.
If a customer buys many pairs of pants in different colors the same style I would need the inseam of one pair to make them all the same length, instead of trying them on all at once to save time if they are busy.
When pants, skirts and long dresses need to be shorten its important to bring the shoes that you will wear with it will not be too short.
Make sure that you allot enough time to try on your clothes. This ensure that I can get a proper measurements for what needs to be done to your garment.